Weight loss= -1.0 lb (slow and steady wins the race)
Goals
I have to be honest and admit that the rain has thrown off my water intake a little. It started raining a few days ago and I have struggled to get the water down since. I've gotten most of the way there on most days.
The rain has thrown a kink in to my exercise as well. I have still done something active everyday even if it's to turn on the radio and dance with the kids.We don't have a gym membership (can't afford it right now) and as much as I don't mind walking in the rain, I always have a toddler with me and it's not good for him to be out in cold and rain. My husband is great but is so busy trying to make ends meet that he doesn't have time during daylight hours to watch the kid. I am trying to be creative in doors.
I keep eating more and more veggies every day. They have become my go to snack. I have been putting a plate of them on the table before I start cooking dinner and the kids know if they are hungry they can have whatever they want off of that plate but don't go in the kitchen and bug mom. Yesterday it was almost empty by the time I got dinner on the table! I was super happy about that. If there is one food I don't mind my kids pigging out on, it's veggies.
I decided to add one more thing to my goals list so that I don't start eating comfort foods at night. That is to not eat anything after 7:30 PM.
Congrats on the loss! You are doing awesome! I understand the whole comfort foods bit! I have such a hard time that that myself! :)
ReplyDelete