Weight loss= -1.0lbs (I was hoping for more but it's progress baby)
Goals
64 oz a day of H2O. (I did great with this, with the exception of Sunday when we were at the pumpkin patch all day. Porta-potties need I say more?)
veggies-ate lots and love them (it's amazing to me how I had to make a conscience effort to get them in because I feel so good when I eat them and I love veggies)
exercise- Most days I walked at least 4 miles (it's a two mile walk to Bekah's school so many days I walked there and back), Thursday was a wash and Friday I had errands but chose the farthest parking spot each place so I got some walking in. (If you don't think that is exercise try making your way through the cars and people in the Costco parking lot on pay day) We had some great family outings this weekend and I am making progress at making regular activity a part of our lives.
Awesome job, Heidi! Don't pay much attention to your weight, just pay attention to how good you're feeling!
ReplyDeleteI am proud of you!!! I am going to take part in Cindy's 15 day challenge... Day 1: 7 mile run.
ReplyDeleteWOOT!!! I love doing this with you girls.
Congrats Heidi! I'm working on weight loss too! It's inspiring to know you're not alone! Good Job!
ReplyDelete7 mile run..... no comment! I could walk that ;)