Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday- Food day

Today I thought I'd post some photos of my favorite snacks:

2 wedges of laughing cow light with and apple
 pears and cottage cheese
 chips and mango peach salsa
 I have to measure out a serving to keep from eating half of the bag or the whole container of salsa
 Here is my favorite way to eat veggies, raw with no dip

(Every one of these if gluten free by the way)  Happy snacking! =)

3 comments:

  1. That looks super yummy! Thanks for the ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE cheese and apples. I would be in serious trouble with the chips. I would eat the whole bag easily. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those chips....one of my GF food favs!!!

    I'm struggling with stress eating...and emotional eating. I've felt so guilty for the way I've eaten since Wednesday....I don't know how to stop the crazy cycle....if you have any tips, I'd LOVE to read about them :)

    ReplyDelete