Thursday, December 9, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday (lost track of the week)

Today is not Wednesday (if you haven't noticed) but yesterday I just did not want to step on a scale.  Today's weigh in is brought to you by Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses.  Up a pound and I blame it on these amazing little buggars.  I bought them for Bekah's lunches and David's potty treats (the kids in general).  I made the mistake of "tasting" one.  Ha!  We've all heard the saying "you can't eat just one"  Very true of these.  My advice to you is don't even go there.  Walk away from the bag, unless you too want to be wearing these around your waist line.  If that didn't work then visualize your hips with a bag of these lumpy cellulite looking things strapped them.  Yeah I thought that might do the trick.  If you have some calories to spare or an extra work out in mind then these babies are worth it! It's like you died and went to peppermint heaven .  Ok I better stop before I decide to "taste" another.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those are one of my weaknesses too! So yummy! All the holiday treats are just way too tempting to pass up. But I figure if I do a workout that burns 800 calories or more, maybe I can indulge just a little bit, right?

    Hang in there, Heidi! You're doing fantastically!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! Believe it or not, these little peps derailed my "being good" this week! My boyfriend bought me a whole bag, bless his heart.... oh glory to the peppermint!

    ReplyDelete