I almost forgot what day it is. I weighed after breakfast this morning so I am taking this number in stride +.2 I'm still down 5 lbs. I worked out more this week with most of my work outs being an hour so I know I am moving in the right direction even if the scale doesn't reflect it.
Have a great day friends!
Good for you! Its so hard when you work hard, and even feel better then you hop on the scale and WHAT!!?? Good for you! I'm proud of you, and so thankful for all your encouragement! Keep up the great work! You're awesome!
ReplyDeleteOMGsh...I've been out of town and hardly on line...I feel like I've FALLEN OFF THE WAGON...LIKE WWWAAAAYYYYYYY OFF and I have no idea how to get my brain focused again :(
ReplyDeleteOne day at a time...one pound at a time. I figure I'm just trying to lose 1 pound ... 50 times....