This time of year being when pumpkins and fallish stuff are festive, I decided to share a recipe with you today for my favorite pumpkin treat. I got this from Weight Watchers a few years ago (before I got pregnant with Bekah).
We call it pumpkin fluff but some people like to call it almost pumpkin pie. To make this delectable dish you will need: 1 large can or 4 cups of pumpkin puree, a box of sugar-free pudding (I like vanilla or white chocolate and one of my friends prefers butterscotch), a container of fat free Cool-whip defrosted, pumpkin pie spice (to taste)
Mix all of the ingredients up (I save the spice for last to get it just right) in a large bowl. You can eat it now or it's even better if you put it in the fridge for a couple of hours first. Enjoy!
I don't have the exact nutrition information on this. It comes out to 1 WW point per cup (about 60 calories)

Oh yummy!!! Now that sounds delish, especially around this time of year Heidi...thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYum-o! I need to make this!
ReplyDeleteI have a good 2 point WW bran brownie muffin recipe, if you want it.